Tuesday 19 June 2012

ROYALTIES AND GIVING



                              
 Over the last few months I have been praying and wondering how I can increase my support of women who suffer from obstetric fistulas. I’m thankful to have had the opportunity to write and have published “Broken Pottery the life of an African girl” a fictional book that highlights the plight of these women. But I felt led by God to do something more tangible.
So I am thrilled to announce that HALF of all royalties received by me from the 16/6/2012 from sales of my book in any format will be donated to one of the fistula projects listed on my website.
It’s really a WIN – WIN – WIN  scenario.
I WIN because I am priviledged to give to these projects.
The reader WINS because as they relax and enjoy the book they are at the same time helping to support these women.
The fistula women WIN because their health care and education can continue.
Gods’ blessings to you all,
Jennifer Ann

14 comments:

  1. Good for you, Jennifer Ann! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer Ann! That's wonderful. Well done on following God's lead to bless so many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about obstetric fistulas recently. What a horrible thing for these women to go through! Bless you for doing something about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the Lord will less your generous heart, Jennifer Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, my computer can't spell! I mean BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our friendship centre at church (craft outreach) raised money for this cause last year I think they did it for a term or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful heart, Jennifer Ann. Bless you and may your hard work and dedication reward many sufferers with healing and renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone,
    lets hope and pray for healing for these women.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome, Jennifer Ann. Women helping women.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rose, thats exactly it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done and what a great contribution. My mother supported this for years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats great Crystal, I'm glad the message is getting out there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful cause. I'm off to check out your site.
    xx

    ReplyDelete